Occasionally, we post such clips in the context of ‘what the Guardian won’t report’, but we couldn’t possibly do justice to the degree and volume of anti-Jewish racism in the Arab/Muslim world.
While the following clip, of a Saudi cleric informing viewers that Jews use the blood of non-Jews to bake Passover Matzoh, is not at all uncommon, the video of an Egyptian cleric you’ll see following the Saudi’s antisemitic blood libel charge does seem quite unusual.
First, the Saudi cleric, Slaman Al-Odeh.
Now, for something completely different…from Egyptian Cleric Sallah Sultan.
Did you see that?
According to Sallah Sultan, it’s the Palestinians who thirst the blood of Jews, and not (as previously believed by most of the Jew hating world) the other way around!
I don’t know about you, but I’m thoroughly confused.
- Video: Egyptian cleric launching Pres. Morsi’s campaign promised new Arab empire with Jerusalem as capital (cifwatch.com)
- Islamism, and the Guardian left’s moral complicity with explicit antisemitism (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian’s Jewish problem: Paper praises extreme antisemitic site CounterPunch as ‘progressive’ (cifwatch.com)
- A camera’s candid depiction of Egyptians’ hatred of Jews which the Guardian won’t report (cifwatch.com)
- How could “liberal” Guardian give a platform to antisemitic fascists? (Essay by Lyn Julius) (cifwatch.com)
- Islamophobia as the ‘new antisemitism': Guardian’s secular (Replacement) Theology of Victimhood (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch ‘Style’ Guide to the Middle East for the Perplexed: A to Z (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian series on “Racism in a digital age” indicative of the media group’s hierarchy of victims (cifwatch.com)