Here’s a ‘Comment is Free’ reader comment in response to an essay, by Hadi Kahalzadeh and John Schiemann, titled “For Iran, sanctions are a price worth paying to preserve the Islamic Republic“, July 1.
So, here’s a brief summary of the charges:
- Israel is an ethnicist [sic] apartheid state.
- Israel continually attacks, terrorizes, and murders thousands in several Muslim nations, including women and children.
- Israel nearly committed genocide.
- Israel threatens world peace.
This may have set a record for volume of anti-Zionist hate per line.
But, perhaps we can take solace in the fact that, at the very least, this commenter is “no fan of Ahmadinejad”.
- ‘Comment is Free’ moderators fail to remove references to “ZioNazis” (cifwatch.com)
- CiF reader comment of the day: How the Israel lobby defeated Ken Livingstone (cifwatch.com)
- CiF reader comment of the day: On “Zionist Keyboard Brigades” (cifwatch.com)
- Zionist Svengali Alert: Guardian reader complains CiF Watch insidiously imposes its will on others (cifwatch.com)