While extremists, terrorists and their supporters continue their plans for a massive provocation on the Jewish state’s borders (Global March to Jerusalem‘, March 30 (in hopes of undermining “the Zionist edifice“), those genuinely concerned with freedom in the Middle East are organizing a genuinely progressive movement.
There is a ‘Global March for Syria’ movement being organized to protest the Assad regime’s brutality, which has resulted in over 8,000 murdered, scores tortured and tens of thousands displaced.
As the official ‘Global March for Syria’ FB page notes:
It has been one year since the Syrian revolution began. One year of violence against peaceful protesters and innocent civilians. One year of blood shed. And one year of a brave stance against great evil, but the Syrian people have vowed to never stop until the fall of the regime, until they gain freedom and dignity. On March 17, 2012 let’s stand with Syria against oppression and take a moment to remember the thousands of lives sacrificed since March 15, 2011.
Syrians are in the midst of writing history. On March 15,16, & 17 become a part of history and support the fight for freedom!
- ‘Global March to Jerusalem': An Attempt to “unravel the Zionist edifice” (gm2j.co)
- Statement by Afghani endorsers of ‘Global March to Jerusalem’ (gm2j.co)
- ‘Global March to Jerusalem’ endorsed by Guardian approved ‘saxophonist’ Gilad Atzmon (cifwatch.com)
- How to become an anti-Zionist martyr on the pages of the Guardian: Jenny Tonge edition (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch Launches ‘Global March to Jerusalem – Exposing the Truth’ Website (ifaynsh.wordpress.com)