See Israelinurse’s take down of the Guardian’s latest contributing travel writer, and anti-Israel activist, Sarah Irving, for a complete picture of “10 highlights of Palestine“, Nov. 18th, but the following passage from Irving’s travel log deserves a bit more infamy.
Granted, tourism to Palestine still faces many challenges, not least the Israeli border authorities who control all routes into the West Bank and Gaza.
All routes? Really?
Ooops! It seems like our former International Solidarity Activist volunteer forgot one quite large country.
Interestingly, a few days after her Guardian piece Irving retweeted the following:
#BREAKING: Rafa borders Egypt!
- Harriet Sherwood’s latest Guardian report on terror attacks from Gaza redefines the word “Sporadic” (cifwatch.com)
- How Guardian writers file stories about life in Gaza without mentioning Hamas, without really trying (cifwatch.com)
- The Guardian’s travel writer, Gail Simmons, Tweets about the Nazism of Zionism (cifwatch.com)
- An alternative tour of Palestine for Guardian readers (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian Travel publishes article by Sarah Irving, former ISM activist (cifwatch.com)